What We Do
Literature can be instrumental in promoting universal brotherhood. As birds fly from the top of one hill to that of another hill, creative works transcend the national borders and reach out the peoples of the world as a whole.
Book Bird Nepal proudly publishes and inspires to publish book of creative writers and gifted storytellers. Book Bird believes that a reading books benefits both your physical and mental health, and those benefits can last a lifetime.
Preserve Culture and Arts
Book Bird Nepal has been established with the objective of supporting the preservation of literature, art and culture as well as serving the newly emerging needs of the people in Nepal.
BOOK BIRD NEPAL IS A NON-PROFIT SOCIAL ORGANIZATION ESTABLISHED IN MARCH 19, 2017 REGISTERED IN DISTRICT ADMINISTRATION OFFICE, KATHMANDU AS PER ORGANIZATION REGISTRATION ACT, 1977.
It is formed by the members coming from different walks of life including educationists, social workers, artists, litterateurs,businessmen and other professionals. It consists of members who have made special contribution to the nation, and it is patroned by an advisory board consisting of international personalities.
Main Objectives of the Book Bird Nepal
- Promote Nepali language, literature, culture and arts
- Render literary books in Nepali to other languages in order to make its presence felt in the world literature
- Establish linkages between the children’s literature in Nepali and that in other languages
- Reach out world platform by disseminating creative works in Nepali through different media
- Render renowned literary works and children’s literature of other languages into Nepali
- Establish cordial relationship with literary organizations of friendly countries and make arrangements for exchanging literary works and promoting friendship
- Organize national and international seminars, conferences and symposia
- Make institutional contributions through language, literature, art and culture to pro mote tourism in the country
Do you have questions about how I can help your Book Bird Nepal NGO? Send me an email and I’ll get in touch shortly, or phone between 10:00 and 18:00 Sunday to Friday — I would be delighted to speak.