Dr. Sagar NeupaneSecretary
- Secratary, Book Bird Nepal
- Member, China desk, Foreign Aff airs Department, CPN
- Member, International Relations and National Defence Study Unit
- Nepal Intellectuals’ Council(think-tank of CPN)
- Special member, Jeevraj Ashrit Memorial Foundation
- China relations expert, Lumbini Development Trust, Ministry of
Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation
- Foreign Relations expert, Banganga Municipal Government, Lumbini Province, Nepal
- China relations liason person, Ramgram Municipal Government, Lumbini Province, Nepal
- achieved outstanding student award during language training at Sun Yat-sen University, 2002/03 academic yr
- achieved Distinguished International student award for persuing Ph D at Sun Yat-sen University, 2011~2015
- elected as the first foreign student as the Minister of Foreign liason partment of Sun Yatsen University for two consecutive years securing highest votes
- worked as the Founder member for 4 years and then as spokesperson of Non-resident Nepalese Association, China(2007 – 2014)
Dr. Sagar Neupane was Born in Lalitpur, Nepal. After completing his school education from Budhanilakantha School, national school of Nepal, he did his MBBS (Surgery) Degree, Master of Surgery (M.D.) and Doctor or Medicine (D.M.) from Sun Yat-Sen University School of Medicine, Guangzohou, China. He acquired his International Relations Certificate from School of International Relations, Sun Yat Sen University.
He is a Central Member of Nepal Intellectuals Council. He works as as Official Chinese-Nepali translator. He is well-versed in Nepali, Chinese and English Languages. He also speaks Urdu language. During his stay in China for about 14 years, he also served as the Secretary for Non-Resident Nepali Association, China.
He is an extrovert with an open mind, interested in communication and exchange of ideas and has gained experience in academic arena concerning Nepal-China bilateral and mutual relations. Except for professional knowledge in medical science, he is also interested in getting involved in the fields of political science, international relations, philosophy, history, culture and tourism studies. He has conducted lectures in Sino-Nepal multidimensional relations, political scenario, Tourism resources of Nepal at Sun Yat-sen University and Tibet University of Minority. He is also the China Co-ordinator of Book Bird Nepal.