Dr. Shyam Sundar ChaudharyGeneral Secretary
- Principal: Silkroad International College
- Principal: Kathmandu New Castle School
- Life member: Book-bird Nepal
- Member, Research and Development Committee, Nepal PhD
- Treasurer: Society for Educational Activities and Development (SEAD)
- Advisor: Vision Impact, Kathmandu
- Chaudhary, S. S. (in preparation). Social Inclusion in Nepal
- Chaudhary, S.S. (2013). Social Inclusion in Nepalese Civil Service: policy discourse. In “The Research Journal of Social Science” Kathmandu: G-7 Publication
- Chaudhary, S.S. (2013). Theoretical Perspective of Social Inclusion: Integrating society
- through social capital and social justice. In “A Bi-annual South Asian Journal of Research & Innovation”, Kathmandu, City Education Foundation
Dr. Shyam Sundar Chaudhary is a noted educationist, sociologist, musician and a poet. He was born on August 24, 1975 as a third child of Mr. Nanda Lal Chaudhary and Mrs. Girja Devi Tharuin in Bara district.
Having completed his PhD from Singhania University, he is also an expert among few who is possessed with fathomless expertise in social inclusion. Dr. Chaudhary has published about half a dozen of research articles in the national and international journals. He is also an executive member of Nepal PhD association and the coordinator of Research and Development Committee of the same. Dr. Chaudhary is chief editor of The International Journal of Rhetoric and social Sciences (TIJRSS), an interdisciplinary peer-reviewed journal.
Dr. Chaudhary has been found very passionate toward music. He simply can’t imagine life without music. He has also taken formal and non-formal training of classical vocal for more than seven years. He shows his keen interest and versatile skill in writing, composing, singing and listening to ghazals. A series of published and unpublished poems, ghazals and songs are milestones in the field of literature. His contribution in music is well reflected in the pop music from his album ‘Mrigatrishna’ Songs in the Children’s song album ‘Hey Putali Nani’ all composed and some written by him mesmerizes the listeners.
He is serving the field of education for more than two and half a decade and is currently the principal of Kathmandu New Castle School and Silk Road International College.
In his childhood, he was awarded by Good Work Prize, in the world art exhibition held in Seoul Olympic, Korea in 1988. In addition, he was awarded by Shree Krishna Gurukul Pratibha Puraskar 2061. Recently, he was decorated by Nepal Bidhyabhushan “KA” 2074 by the president of Nepal for his immense contribution to the field of education.
Kathmandu, Nepal, 44600